If you are a local business owner, you are invited to join in a community-wide effort designed to educate Pasadena residents about the importance of patronizing local businesses – especially the businesses that continually contribute products or services to local non-profit organizations such as schools, churches, sports teams, etc.
- Educate Pasadena residents about the importance of shopping local.
- Create awareness and drive traffi c to participating merchants through a unique joint business initiative and multi-media blitz.
- Offer consumers special discount programs, promotions, and prizes through ongoing shop local contests.
- Provide monetary awards to designated local non-profits.
- Initiate a joint community effort to establish a strong local economy.
If you own or operate a local business and are interested in making Pasadena a better place to live and work - a place where residents patronize local businesses and work together with the business community to create a healthy, robust local economy - contact Getta Mullaney, 410-360-6026.
About the PBA
Pasadena Business Association was founded in 1986 with 35 members and has grown to 290+ today. PBA provides a vital connection for businesses with citizens and government in Anne Arundel County and Maryland. PBA is a very professional group with a strong mission statement and great member support. Activities range from sponsoring monthly luncheon meetings with speakers of business interest, recreational events, holiday parades, charitable material and fund drives, scholarships for local school students, and our annual trade show promoting business in Pasadena Maryland.
Pasadena Maryland is a great place to live, work and play. Located in Anne Arundel County in Central Maryland, on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, Pasadena is a fantastic place for businesses to grow. Washington D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis are just minutes away on some of the best highways in the country. Baltimore Washington International airport (BWI) sits on the our western boundary. Travel and freight by rail and sea are also just minutes away with both Am-Trak and CSX rail serving the area and sea shipping and passenger cruises in and out from the Port of Baltimore.
Recreation opportunities are as abundant and varied as the imagination. Water sports are great on the Chesapeake Bay and the near by Atlantic Ocean. Annapolis claims the title of sailing capitol of the world and some of the biggest fishing tournaments are held just hours away in Ocean City Maryland. Ocean City is also a great family vacation spot. Western Maryland offers summer time lakes and mountain hiking and a number of locations for winter sports like skiing. Central Maryland is also horse country with a thriving horse industry and all levels of competition from beginner to nationally famous events like the Preakness!
- PBA Crab Feast © 2011 Katrina Krauss Photography
PBA Crab Feast
- 5th Grade Honor Roll Luncheon © 2011 Katrina Krauss Photography
5th Grade Honor Roll luncheon
- Ribbon Cutting ceremony for Zips Dry Cleaning
Ribbon Cutting ceremony for Zips Dry Cleaning
- General membership meeting - Meet your legislators © 2011 Katrina Krauss Photography
General membership meeting
- PBA Scholarship presentations © 2011 Katrina Krauss Photography
PBA Scholarship presentation
- General membership meeting at Tall Oaks © 2011 Katrina Krauss Photography
General membership meeting at Tall Oaks Restaurant
- Taste of Pasadena
Taste of Pasadena